Here is a Google Adsense Cheat Sheet.
1. Google Ads must be from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks in prohibitied.
2. Clicking on your own ads for ANY reason is prohibited.
3. You may not ask visitors, pay visitors or otherwise encourage site visitors to click your ads.
4. You may not “fool” people into clicking the ads by using graphical gimmicks or misleading labels.
5. You may not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails.
6. Google ads can only be displayed on sites that adhere to Google’s content guidelines.
7. Sites displaying Google ads may not include:
Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
Pornography, adult, or mature content
Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
Gambling or casino-related content
Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site’s search engine ranking, e.g., your site’s PageRank
Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
Stolen copyrighted material
Deceptive or manipulative behavior intended to trick search engines or site visitors
Pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with the site navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads
8. Adsense code must be placed into pages without modification.
9. Adsense ads may not be integrated into a software application.
10. Up to 3 ads can be displayed on each website page.
11. A maximum or two Adsense search boxes may be placed on a page.
12. Up to 3 link units may be placed on each website page.
13. Adsense for search results pages may show only a single ad link unit.
14. No ad may be placed in a pop-up, pop-under, or an email.
15. No element on the page may obscure any portion of an ad.
16. No Ad may be placed on any non content based website pages.
17. No Ad may be placed on a website page published specifially for the purpose of showing ads.
18, Google ads and search boxes are not to be published on websites that also contain other ads or services formatted to use the same layout or colors as the Google Adsense Ads.
19. You may have other ads on your site, they may not be confused with Google Ads.